Re: Logo Contest

I've looked at the last updates on 99designs and there is a marked improvement:

https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/mysterious-cryptocurrency-needs-creative-logo-769896/entries

My top 3 at this point:

- #180 is along the lines of the ₲ symbol that some seem to like (I tend to think it's great as currency symbol, maybe less so as project logo).

- I still like #183, but the alternating length lines make it look blurry. It's likely the desired effect but can't I like it as-is.

- There's something to #174, but it could stand some simplification.

I do like the 0xb100d proposition but I think it's both too complex for a logo and too edgy/weird to use as a public image. But I'd love a celebratory t-shirt with it for testnet. And I strongly dislike the pyramids, it reminds me of the American dollar (the pyramid) and the illuminati symbols.

- Igno