Re: Logo Contest

Will keep looking at the logos, how long do we have to choose? I think it is a real boon that the ₲ symbol exists, very currency-looking.

Re T-Shirts, my friend is a master screenprinter and I almost had some made for Scaling Bitcoin conference (at the very least to give Andrew one) but didn't get them finished in time. Very happy to get some made for those interested... I'm proud to contribute something even if just of liminal value...

Set up reddit.com/r/grinmw and twitter.com/grinmw  if they ever become useful/necessary. Currently the twitter is just scraping the web for mimblewimble posts (mostly ours at this point via mailing list) and tweets them. Link shortener broke so future posts will work.

Are many of the contributors from the netherlands? Keep seeing mimblewimble meetups in Amsterdam.

best