Re: Grin's vulnerability disclosure and security process

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 11:20 AM, Edward Bosher <edbosher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the interests of not escalating this further, and as another passerby,
> I'm willing to stick my neck out and say I don't think the code of conduct
> will be the doom Grin.
>
> I'd even go as far as saying it's a positive thing. Good work Igno!

 if you are familiar with when mother theresa was invited to a "war"
rally, she replied, "no thank you, however if you hold a *peace* rally
do let me know", you will recognise that within yourself, edward, you
expect and invite conflict, so are naturally comfortable with the
document.

 i hope and trust that this insight allows you to grow as an individual.

l.