Re: GrinconU.S 1/28/19: Dan Boneh speaking....& shame on all investors buying developer tickets

Catheryne, what's with you and shaming people?

You did it once when you thought Asics were bad for Grin and called the
pursuit of them by investors "disgusting."

Now it's people buying tickets you don't want them to buy. If you "know who
they are," don't sell them the tickets.

One of the greatest design elements of Bitcoin was it's expectation that
people would always act selfishly. It didn't rely on guilting people into
behaving properly, it set up incentives in a way that made selfish action
the proper action.

I think y'all could learn from that a bit. If people aren't doing what you
want them to do, don't shame them, design the system better.

Guilt tripping implies a design flaw in whatever you're taking about.