Re: Launch retrospective and next steps

Happy Friday!

A hearty congratulations from the other side of the pond (in southern
hemisphere) to the entire GRIN team (core & extended).

Yes I was up @ 2:00 am MST witnessing the launch execute and unfold so well.

We have a small yet very strong community here, who are equally keen, very
excited about the prospects of GRIN and are currently supporting the
network by contributing their GPUs & gps (via GRINMINT).

*PK *

Twitter <https://twitter.com/pkrasam> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/pkrasam/> | Medium
<https://medium.com/@pkrasam> | Github <https://github.com/pkrasam>

The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain proprietary,
business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review,
retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance
upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers and
devices including printed copies.