monasca team mailing list archive

Re: question about monasca-agent installation

The explanation helped. But this is what i got when i am applying mini-mon
yml

Here is how i apply it:

> python /usr/bin/ansible-playbook --limit=mini-mon -T 30 -e
pipelining=True --inventory-file=/home/oguzy/foo/monasca/inventory
--extra-vars '{"database_type":"influxdb"}' mini-mon.yml -vv

PLAY [Define default alarms]

TASK: [monasca-default-alarms | Setup default notification method]
************
<10.100.11.46> REMOTE_MODULE monasca_notification_method type=EMAIL
address= keystone_password=password keystone_project=mini-mon keystone_url=
http://10.107.3.147:35357/v3 keystone_user=mini-mon name='Default Email'
failed: [mini-mon] => {"failed": true, "parsed": false}
No handlers could be found for logger "monascaclient.exc"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/oguz/.ansible/tmp/ansible-tmp-1441292893.74-221640242027909/monasca_notification_method",
line 1815, in <module>
    main()
  File
"/home/oguz/.ansible/tmp/ansible-tmp-1441292893.74-221640242027909/monasca_notification_method",
line 1811, in main
    notification.run()
  File
"/home/oguz/.ansible/tmp/ansible-tmp-1441292893.74-221640242027909/monasca_notification_method",
line 1764, in run
    notifications = {notif['name']:notif for notif in
self.monasca.notifications.list()}
  File
"/opt/monasca/lib/python2.7/site-packages/monascaclient/v2_0/notifications.py",
line 55, in list
    headers=newheaders)
  File
"/opt/monasca/lib/python2.7/site-packages/monascaclient/common/http.py",
line 277, in json_request
    resp = self._http_request(url, method, **kwargs)
  File
"/opt/monasca/lib/python2.7/site-packages/monascaclient/common/http.py",
line 223, in _http_request
    raise exc.HTTPUnauthorized("Authentication failed. Please try"
monascaclient.exc.HTTPUnauthorized: Authentication failed. Please try again
with option --include-password or export MONASCA_INCLUDE_PASSWORD=1

OpenSSH_6.7p1 Ubuntu-5ubuntu1.3, OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014
debug1: Reading configuration data /home/oguzy/.ssh/config
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *
debug1: auto-mux: Trying existing master
debug1: mux_client_request_session: master session id: 16
Shared connection to 10.100.11.46 closed.

FATAL: all hosts have already failed -- aborting

PLAY RECAP

ERROR: could not create retry file. Check the value of
the configuration variable 'retry_files_save_path' or set
'retry_files_enabled' to False to avoid this message.

mini-mon                   : ok=153  changed=10   unreachable=0
failed=1

I didn't had the idea of the reason of the error. Any idea?

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe
http://about.me/oguzy