Build up a MQTT server with about 20, 000+ subscribers

Our project need to setup and Android push notification service. I noticed
many of projects are using MQTT protocol and I found this mosquitto.

   - Any people has this experience for this? Will it be a problem while
   the subscribers grow up?
   - What configuration do I need to handle for 20,000+ subscribers with
   QoS >1?
   - Any dashboard and UI for mosquitto to monitor?
   - Is it possible to integrate DB/Memcache/Mongodb for message tracking?

I'm not sure if it is a right place to ask this type of question in this
mailing list,  if not, sorry about it.

Thanks.

--
Joe Zhu