Re: Build up a MQTT server with about 20, 000+ subscribers

Roger

>> Any dashboard and UI for mosquitto to monitor?

>It depends what you want to monitor. If you want to know which clients
> are connected you could do as described on this page:
> http://mqtt.org/wiki/doku.php/presence If you want to do other things
> that can be handled through the protocol, your server side application
> can do the work. There is also the $SYS topic tree which offers
> limited information about the broker state but other than that you're
>largely on your own at the moment.

Look like payload only work for client lost connection.  But doesn't for
client connect.
mosquitto_sub only have the --will-topic and --will-payload.  It means
"client/+" couldn't get any payload for client connected. Is it right?

Thanks

--
Joe Zhu