Re: pub / sub binding to specific address or interface

Roger, no words... thanks!

Il 31/05/2013 22:33, Roger Light ha scritto:
Hi Stefano,

Consider it done:

https://bitbucket.org/oojah/mosquitto/commits/db5147ce80f1b612986bca0778e201f94532de5e

Cheers,

Roger

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Stefano,

This isn't supported currently, but consider it on the list for version 1.2.

Cheers,

Roger

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Stefano Costa