Re: Listener / mount points and auth user

On 09/10/2013 02:48 PM, Roger Light wrote:
As far as I understand, defining a mount point related to a listener will
add a check: "user uid will only send/receive messages starting with
/cl/uid"
Yes, but it also changes the topic that the client sees. In your
example they do not see the /cl/uid part of the topic. If they publish
to foo, it is handled on the broker as /cl/uid/foo.

...ok I understand, it was not clear to me. I'll give this a try.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here I'm afraid! :) At the
moment ACL plugins tell the broker whether a particular client is
allowed access to read/write to a particular topic. It can't modify
the topic.

Ok so the answer to my question is no; I was asking myself if I can "manipulate" topics also, and (obviously...) no.

Thanks! S

--
  Stefano Costa, R&D Manager
  M +39 335 6565749