mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: License issue concerning Java client provided by IBM

The licencing for the MQTT stuff is a bit of a mess but as far as I'm
aware is gradually being cleaned up.

That is the only java mqtt client at the moment.

Have you had any success making it work, I thought there were vital
bits missing when I tried, I found my problem posted on a message
board and the solution was to use code only available internally to
IBM employees...