mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: License issue concerning Java client provided by IBM

29.06.2010 17:30, Oliver Smith wrote
> The licencing for the MQTT stuff is a bit of a mess but as far as I'm
> aware is gradually being cleaned up.

Well, maybe I try to get a statement from IBM. Doesn't seem to be
probable, but I need this printed black on white. Otherwise I could get
into hells kitchen :-)

> That is the only java mqtt client at the moment.
>
> Have you had any success making it work, I thought there were vital
> bits missing when I tried, I found my problem posted on a message
> board and the solution was to use code only available internally to
> IBM employees...

I used the wmqtt.jar from the mentioned ZIP file and that worked with
mosquitto.

Regards,
	Christoph

--
* Christoph G. Baumann                                               *
* cgb@xxxxxxxxxx                                                     *