Re: [Ayatana] Regarding Notify-OSD's Position in Karmic Koala

It sounds like this is putting the horse before the bit -- there is still a lot of turmoil out there regarding NotifyOSD's positioning. The "Work for Lucid" section should say something more like

" Positioning: Determine the driving requirements for notification bubble positioning and separate them from the 'nice-to-haves'. Perform a trade study comparing all possible solutions against the requirements to identify those that satisfy requirements."

We can keep moving the notifications around every time Ubuntu is released, or we could pin down what we actually need to accomplish in notification positioning and get it done. Right. This time.

-Scott