Re: [Ayatana] Broadcasting from Me Menu: thoughts after some time using it

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 06:33, David Hamm <davidthamm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
had to throw this out there before it slipped my mind, but one of the disadvantages to the design I proposed was that it takes a few to many clicks to tweet. Which is of course quite a problem considering the target audience and the typical urgency of the situation. However one of the beauties of having the contact list in the corner is it allows you to take advantage of the screen edge.

dock it to the edge with autohide and a jumping hinter upon new messages, or integrate it into the MeMenu.

Further, having the the contact list sorted by favorites would make the Tweet contact not far off from the top as well as a swift one click open.

pin stuff.