Re: [Ayatana] CSD and the pressure to innovate

On 04/07/10 11:54, Sense Hofstede wrote:
> The mock-ups for Firefox 4 seem also to be using CSD. That's the only
> way I can think of to get that menu up there in the title bar.
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/4.0_Linux_Theme_Mockups>
>

> Indeed. Again, if we have a consistent solution for the things they are
> trying to address, we can reasonably expect them to adopt it if they
> want to be a default option on Ubuntu.

> Mark

Firefox 4 will continue to have the toolbar mode. but by default will be
hidden on the orange button. ubuntu would be nice if in default mode,
the toolbar was present in the upper panel (consistency again).

             Light Graphite (design studio)Daniel Planas.A

                    http://lightgraphite.uphero.com/