Re: [Ayatana] Unity launcher - will an autohide option be available?

On 6 July 2010 11:41, David Siegel wrote:
We will certainly have an option to automatically hide the Launcher in 11.04, but for 10.10 I recommend using full screen mode while browsing the web on smaller netbook screens if you need the extra horizontal space.

David

 That's fine and good; it wasn't clear from the "Introduction to Unity Launcher" article that it would have a hide option nor which would be the mechanism to show it again.

My previous post was not to criticize the Launcher design, just to discourage mouse proximity as the method to show the hidden panel, since it has several drawbacks.