Re: [Ayatana] Undersized indicator icons

In my case, I make the panel big expressly so the things in it will be big, and highly visible.

Maybe this is the bigger problem?

Text is sized based on automatically configured DPI settings, so that the size in 'points' matches a certain size as measured on the surface of the screen. That's pretty much irrelevant though, because what people really care about is angular size. Graphics are either based on a size in pixels, or scale to a size inherited from the text.... in either case, this setting is bound to be incorrect.

Any ideas on how the size of objects on the screen could be specified in a more useful manner?

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx =-