Re: [Ayatana] Restart Required

Hi Vish, Hi Conscious ;)

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 21:57, Vishnoo <vish@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On a related note, we first need to fix:
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dpkg/+bug/548981>

Once that is fixed , the session-menu wording and the icon changing only
after the update would all fit well.

wow, i wasn't aware that this was a problem!
now would be a good time to introduce a large indicator for progress..
especially system maintenance load should gradually begin to visualize superficially, so we can observe how much of our computer's power is truly being consumed by technology and how much of it is intelligent interaction with human input..