Re: [Ayatana] "fileless" paradigm

Hello,
I don't have read all the conversation but I think you are searching for this link:
I think, this feature is already on the last Windows Seven, but I am not sure.

And Frederik has spoken about an old idea that I have proposed to the Gnome mailing list. You can see its page here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/MultiDesktop

Kinds Regards
Kao