Re: [Ayatana] "fileless" paradigm

I was not looking for that, to be honest :-)

My point is just that there is some research that shows that people are
good at structuring personal projects in evolving hierarchies. The
current solutions have several problems for this, as outlined in this
and other pieces of research. Any solution that is proposed to solve
this might benefit from being grounded on factual research.

Felipe