Re: [Ayatana] [Fwd: Re: Presence via Me Menu]

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 04:37, Conscious User <conscioususer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In IM being invisible means that you want the world to treat you like
you were offline. That means not sending you anything, regardless of
how important it is. Invisible can be seen as the ultimate maximum
level of "do not disturb".

Strong disagree. Invisible means "I don't want people to see me online". Often this is because you want to have a one or more important conversations with specific contacts, while appearing offline to the rest of them. You should still be able to receive messages is "invisible" mode.

"Offline" is the ultimate maximum level of "do not disturb".

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: -= jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx =-