Re: [Ayatana] Touch size (was: Embedded gnome-panel functional...)

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011, Thamawij Pirajnaraporn wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Thamawij Pirajnaraporn wrote:
> > A panel is not a thing for touch. In fact, it's really hard to touch it
> No one interesting in this topic?

Hello Thamawij,

I tried to cover and answer all the three original emails in a single
reply.  Eg. talking about the small size of targets, I pointed at the
more gobal multi-touch gestures language.

As noted in the other email it was quite hard to grasp the other all
high-level context.  It was not my intent and to have overlooked
anything in particular. Could you highlight anything that was missed
specifically?

	-Paul