Re: [Ayatana] Ubuntu Font as default for web site

Hello Paul,

Le jeudi 10 février 2011 à 20:35 +0000, Paul Sladen a écrit :

> Is your suggestion that we go beyond this, and set "Ubuntu" as the
> default browser font in Firefox, Chromium, Konqueror, ...?

Yes , this is what I mean,
me too I use it in Firefox (all site render with the Ubuntu Font) and
now I can't imagine the web without the Ubuntu Font.
I read something like it is possible to do from the Ubuntu setting , not
the browser settings.

> 	-Paul

Cyrille