Re: [Ayatana] Global menu in Oneiric Ocelot (11.10)

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Niklas Rosenqvist
<niklas.s.rosenqvist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> GonzO have you forgotten that sometimes people require a email client if
> their mail server doesn't support a web interface?

I don't think I am, no.

I said that, *for me*, a fat client is nonsensical.  I also said that,
of all the people I know who still use a fat client, it is *also*
nonsensical.

Which is why I argued *for* the mail indicator.  I don't understand
why, but am well aware that tons of people still use mail software,
and we have to factor that in.

To your credit, though, that was several messages ago.

--G