Re: [Ayatana] Windows 8 and OS X Lion observations

On 09. juni 2011 11:21, James Jenner wrote:
I would be really interested to know what is considered the average user or what the targeted users are and how often they switch apps, or need to check the time or need to check performance based on a percentage of their total weekly usage. Then we could determine exactly what is needed.

There is a company that focuses on this for businesses. They
log the users activity, which windows are focused, which websites
they spend most time in, etc. Unfortunately, I don't remember
their name, but they're out there. Perhaps it would be possible
to get some anonymous data from them?

Just a thought.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad