Re: [Ayatana] Hide application windows via launcher

On 06/21/2011 04:05 AM, Ed Lin wrote:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/733349

OK, just so you know I'm pretty pissed off how this is being
handled.

With all those changes and back and forth that report has been handled
terribly, but you could have stated so, instead of making it about your
mood.

There is quite a demand for that feature, apparently the most
subscribed ayatana related bug and also one of the most commented
on. Some at Canonical seem to disagree both with a) the problem and
b) the solution for no further explained "design reasons".

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/733349/comments/26
perhaps?

I get the impression they haven't read my comments on the bug
tracker. Grep my name, I'm not going to repeat my arguments here.

Your arguments are so all important and game changing that you expect
subscribers of this list to dig through a 120 comment thread, but you
can't be bothered to even link them directly, even less repeat them here?

Let's see, up to 431 subscribers wading through a trainwreck of comment
thread vs one Ed Lin taking the time to present his case in a clear
fashion ...

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: