mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Please stop committing

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 7:31 PM, Matt Giuca <matt.giuca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry for causing all the trouble.
>> I was just wondering, if i send you a compressed version of what I have
>> now, would it make things easy for you Matt? As in, I've got the latest
>> revisions from Scott and has made more changes on top of that? Would it be
>> possible for u to make the changes by replacing r45?
>>

> OK so you have uncommitted changes on top of Scott's r46? Yes, send them to
> me privately zipped up, and I will commit them.

Yes, i updated my local copy after Scott's r46 and was working on it by the
time you sent the first mail. I'll send you a zipped version now, and that
should make things easy for you to commit.

However, I've renamed the packages because they seemed to be messy.

Some of the code has not been implemented, but everything compiles and runs
as the only new classes I've added have been either interfaces or classes
that I PLAN to use for the implementation of the interfaces.

Once again I apologies for the inconvenience caused to everyone.

--
*Prageeth Silva*