mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Please stop committing

Scott -- just a minor note that (since I had to re-commit your r46 anyway),
I am not committing the changes to .bzrignore.

You added:
gwt-2.2.0
appengine-java-sdk-1.4.2
build.properties

You weren't here on Tuesday when we talked about .bzrignore. I cleaned it up
already.

Note that this file's purpose is to name files which get generated by the
build process or need to be written by the developer, but cannot be
committed. It isn't for random files you have in your workspace.

build.properties is already in .bzrignore (on the top line). The other two
are inappropriate as they pertain only to the way you have set up your
workspace. If you don't want gwt-2.2.0 and appengine-java-sdk-1.4.2 showing
up in your "bzr status", then you should move them somewhere else (it is bad
practice to have them inside your workspace directory anyway, as you may
commit them accidentally). I recommend you have a "mugle" directory and
within that, the gwt/gae libraries as well as a "trunk" directory which
contains the bzr checkout.