mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Static methods with 'synchronized'

Hi Matt,

May be you are correct. I've used synchronized when working with threads and
i *thought* synchronized also makes the statements wait for a call to return
within that method.

For example, if a query was made, I'd want it to wait till there's a
feedback from the query without using a callback.

But this don't seem to be the correct way to do it.

Prageeth