mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Status of GUI and game server

> No i havent yet implemented that, as i didnt get time to look up how to
> implement it, so im not sure how to go about redirecting it.

You mean there's actually no way to get into GameFileServer? OK I'll have a
look at that. It should be an XML file somewhere.

OK so it looks as though after that, the GameFileServer will work serve
properly, and it shouldn't be too hard to get uploading to work. But there
are no games at the moment. Is there currently any way (hack or otherwise)
to create a game and a gameversion? Have you guys tried it out?