mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Status of GUI and game server

> However Prageeth wrote a service that populates the database with some
> users - so you can edit
> mugle.server.
> DataTestServiceImpl
> and populate the datastore with some DevTeams and games if you want to try
> it out.

OK good. That's a handy thing to have around.

Look, this branch thing isn't really working. When we did dev-api, we ended
up with a lot of UI stuff in that branch, and now there's a lot of stuff
that's completely unrelated to UI (GameFileServer) in the ui branch. We're
really just using one branch to do all the development and leaving the rest
behind. Can we just merge all the branches back into trunk?

I've approved the merge of dev-api. Can I also merge the ui branch? I'll do
both; just let me know if there's a reason not to. (Or you can do it if you
would prefer to have control.)