mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Getter/Setter user level and clientview

> Most of the fields that you are talking about, I pressume they are
> reference lists? The list itself should not be editable, only the values
> should be changed. Adding and removing of these values are handled by
> the Services and should never be changed by the ModelWrapper conversions.

Nope -- I haven't yet encountered a setter annotation, only getters. You didn't answer the question: what does it mean to have a field with a getteruserlevel but not a setteruserlevel? Does it mean it can't be set? Or does it default to the same as the getter?

> Private view is when the owner is trying to view something, and Public is
> when it's not the owner who's viewing it.

Ok that makes sense. I put some more details into that bug.