Re: N-Trig Device Enablement Plan for Lucid

On Mar 14, 2010, at 9:13 AM, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:

On 13/03/10 19:47, Duncan McGreggor wrote:
Hey everyone,

I've added a project wiki for multi-touch here:
 https://wiki.canonical.com/UbuntuPlatform/MultiTouchSupport

If we think that it's important for this to be publicly available, I
can move it to wiki.ubuntu.com (which would also make it available for
Rubin).

It's still a work in progress and there's more stuff I need to add
(hardware and software QA plans, Rafi's initial analysis, and an
update for last week).

Sure, let's move it to wiki.ubuntu.com.

Mark

Done.

Rafi and Stéphane,

We've put the project wiki page here:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/MultiTouchSupport

I will maintain this set of pages to consolidate project information, but everyone should feel free to update, or barring that, send requests/text to me so that I can.

P.S. Note that I have only directly mailed those on the multi-touch team who haven't had a chance to subscribe yet.

Follow ups