Re: updates

Also, I can confirm that beta1 almost just works for the ntrig, I needed to grab Bryce's multitouch kernel, but that's all. And that was expected since we knew the ntrig patches weren't in the beta1 kernel.

Radeon KMS does not work with my gpu and the beta1 kernel
01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Xpress 1250

plymouth   broken
X (after removing plymouth) broken

debian sid with 2.6.34-rc2 kernel kms working for X (don't have plymouth installed)

I should file a bug report on launchpad. Also, shouldn't grub get "nomodeset" if the user has to use it to boot the installer? Perhaps ask the user if that parameter should be added to the default boot command.

Rafi