Re: Trouble getting started with Multitouch testing - Apple Magic Trackpad

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Patrick Archibald
<patrick.archibald@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Hi Patrick,
>>
>> Thanks for taking the time to share your difficulties - it helps
>> highlight where we need to improve such docs to make them easier to follow.
>>
>> AFAIK the magimouse-kernel-source package is only for the Magic Mouse. I
>> believe that's why you see those errors.
>>
>> The instructions we have for testing multi-touch with the Magic Trackpad
>> in Maverick are here, step by step:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch/AppleMagicTrackpad

 Hi Fabian,

The Magic Trackpad Wiki instructed me to install the
magicmouse-kernel-source package.

See this screen shot:  http://bit.ly/MagicTrackPadWikiSnapshot

What am I missing?

Thanks!