Re: Unity Gesture UI Guidelines 0.2 now available http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfkkjjcj_1482g457bcc7

Hi Henrik,

When a three finger hold is performed on top of a window belonging to an application that supports greedy interaction, the gesture triggers greedy interaction for that specific application. When an application enters greedy state, it can either: a) make all of it's windows greedy b) make some of it's windows greedy c) make an area of a window greedy. Performing the greedy gesture a second time on top of _any_ of the application's windows will switch off the greedy state for that particular application.

Also when a application becomes greedy, the specific windows or areas that become greedy are briefly highlighted (however we havn't yet designed this visual effect).

cheers,
John