New user

hey there,

I'm Aritra, and I'm here because I'm quite interested in the multitouch.
At the moment, I have an HP tx2. The stylus works fine, but when I touch
the screen, it usually results in a kernel freeze a little while
later...

I was hoping on getting a bit more insight into this matter...

Again, hello everyone!

This email and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s), and may contain confidential, or otherwise
priviledged, information, and unauthorised use of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email erroneously, please
notify the sender immediately, and delete this email and any attachment
from the system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken, the
sender accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
presence of an infection.