Libavg package upstream update

Hi all,
as first step to the preparation of the libavg-based multitouch games packages for Natty, I took care of preparing a testing ppa that updates python-libavg upstream to the current svn trunk.
The plan is to repackage it for real as soon as release 1.5.2 comes out.

https://launchpad.net/~oxullo/+archive/libavg

I'm about to proceed with the games themselves, but I'd really like to get opinions and advices before doing anything official: even if I prepared packages in the past, I've never released.

I'll dissect some of the python games of the Games section before posting lame questions, but if anybody has a specific suggestion for relevant examples it would make me happy.

Thanks and cheers

--
OXullo Intersecans