Re: New multitouch video from ENAC

On Jan 19, 2011, at 2:00 PM, Stéphane Chatty wrote:

Folks,

you will find a new demo from our lab at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FypF-VtgLk . I willfully admit that the demo is not consistent with the conventions chosen in uTouch but 1) this is from a student internship that started at the same time as uTouch; 2) the goal of this work is to explore ideas, not make any serious proposal; and 3) our next video, hopefully posted tomorrow, relies on uTouch and Unity.

Enjoy!

St.

Fascinating stuff, Stéphane -- thanks for sharing!

Will this be available for download anytime soon? I'd love to play with it...