Re: New multitouch video from ENAC

Le 20 janv. 11 à 14:10, Duncan M. McGreggor a écrit :

On Jan 19, 2011, at 2:00 PM, Stéphane Chatty wrote:

Folks,

you will find a new demo from our lab at http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=2FypF-VtgLk. I willfully admit that the demo is not consistent with the conventions chosen in uTouch but 1) this is from a student internship that started at the same time as uTouch; 2) the goal of this work is to explore ideas, not make any serious proposal; and 3) our next video, hopefully posted tomorrow, relies on uTouch and Unity.

Enjoy!

St.

Fascinating stuff, Stéphane -- thanks for sharing!

Will this be available for download anytime soon? I'd love to play with it...

Hi Duncan,

and thanks for your comments! I did not have the time yet to look into the code and decide whether we're ready to share it, I'll do it asap. Meanwhile, you might like this one even better because it involves Unity and uTouch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6k76vuw9Rk

Cheers,

St.