Re: ginn doesn't recognize rotated screen

Mohamed Ikbel Boulabiar said the following on 02/02/2011 10:00 AM:
Hi Paul,

These issues were discussed about screen rotation were already discussed.
And each device needs a special script like yours (there still no
standard way to detect tablet mode in X)

I will start looking in a solution in ginn for such problem, but in a
new version.
But, as for now, you still can prepare a special wishes file for each
rotated mode and load it.
(and this can be put in your script, when a rotation is detected, kill
ginn and load it with another wishes file)

Thanks, I'll give it a try .. should work for now.