Changes to the xi 2.1 protocol

Hi all,

Some more people (including Keith Packard) have reviewed the protocol
upstream. I think we have all the protocol issues hammered out now, it's
just a matter of implementation. However, in response to the reviews,
many small bits of the protocol have changed. These are mostly renames
of flags and events, nothing major. For those writing applications that
just want the normal stream of touch events, the following changes apply:

XI_TouchMotion => XI_TouchUpdate
XI_TouchMotionMask => XI_TouchUpdateMask

For those writing applications that handle unowned touches (including if
you grab touches), the following changes apply:

XITouchOwnerAccepted => XITouchAccepted
XITouchPendingFinish => XITouchPendingEnd
XITouchOwnerReject => XITouchOwnerRejectEnd
XI_TouchMotionUnowned => XI_TouchUpdateUnowned
XI_TouchMotionUnownedMask => XI_TouchUpdateUnownedMask

TouchOwnership events have dropped the superfluous "reason" field.

I will be pushing the new version of the protocol to the xorg-unstable
ppa tomorrow, updating the stack of packages in there at the same time.

Thanks,

-- Chase

Follow ups