From: NguyetQue nguyen <nguyen.tnq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Subject: question about utouch-gesturetest
To: oubiwann@xxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I'm student at the University of Rouen in France. During my Master, i
have a project of "Touchscreen's applications" that i have to develop.
I'm really interrested in your developping of gesture.
I have some questions about gesture event that we have in
utouch-gesturetest (\utouch-gesturetest\src\main.c):
  1. How can we get the 2nd, 3rd ... point of gesture when we pinch or
rotate... with 2 or 3 ... finger?
  2. what does the property mean? Why is it change its length for each
gesture (or each point)?
Would you please answer me, cause i have to developp a project of my
trainning course.

Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely
--