Re: Utouch test application help

Kedar! It's been a busy day... I think I lost track of this email in my drafts. Sending off now!

On Feb 16, 2011, at 7:01 AM, kedar dharmadhikari wrote:

Thanks Duncan and your team for your reply.

1) I just want to know are you guys aware of any application right now available for Ubuntu 10.10 which will have rotate events implemented as smooth rather at 90 degrees.

Yes,

Well... sort of. It's a test application that Cody Russell wrote as an example in libgrip. To check it out, do this:

 $ bzr branch lp:libgrip
 $ cd libgrip/examples/rectangle-mover

Or, if you just want to browse it on the web:
  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~utouch-team/libgrip/trunk/files/head:/examples/rectangle-mover/

Hope this helps!