Re: mtdiag and tuiototouch

Le 23 févr. 11 à 13:12, Mark Shuttleworth a écrit :

On 22/02/11 22:42, Stéphane Chatty wrote:

while you guys are building nice demos, apps and user space stacks,
Benjamin and I are still working on making these accessible to as many
people as possible. We are currently adding support for half a dozen
new multitouch panels. During this work the mtdiag utility built by
our students Pengfei and Simon was helpful for those involved. I don't
know how decisions are made about which tools should be included in
Ubuntu, but considering that we have received a request for inclusion
in Debian you might be interested in including mtdiag in Natty or in
11.11.