Re: Multitouch through X has landed in Natty!

On 02/23/2011 12:53 PM, Chase Douglas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I write with news that pre-release XInput
> 2.1 support has landed in Natty!

Chase, first of all: nice work! Thanks for helping so much on this
gargantuan effort. You were a major moving force for this and you
collaborated beautifully with Peter Hutterer and Daniel Stone. I think
the three of you made an amazing team!

Also: did you ever follow up with your original email on Xorg-devel
about the use of Daneil+your latest grab/pointer emulation code? That
we're in no way trying to dictate a direction, but rather just get
something ready for tomorrow (and that we'll adopt whatever ends up
being the final version)?

Thanks again!