Re: Qt with touch support now in Ubuntu!

I second the praise and excitement shown by others on the list :-)

But, as Chase pointed out when I first enthused, let's not forget that
the majority of this work was done by Denis Dzyubenko -- thanks,
Denis!!! What's more, you and Chase make an awesome team, and I hope to
see more collaboration between yourself, other Qt engineers, and the
multi-touch community emerging out of the Linux HCI mists!