Re: Qt with touch support now in Ubuntu!

On 02/25/2011 09:58 AM, Duncan McGreggor wrote:
> I second the praise and excitement shown by others on the list :-)
>
> But, as Chase pointed out when I first enthused, let's not forget that
> the majority of this work was done by Denis Dzyubenko -- thanks,
> Denis!!! What's more, you and Chase make an awesome team, and I hope to
> see more collaboration between yourself, other Qt engineers, and the
> multi-touch community emerging out of the Linux HCI mists!

Yep, I forgot to mention Denis, which is a shame. He was extremely
helpful in giving us (those working on xi 2.1) direction in terms of
what Qt needs for multitouch. That would have been great alone, but
practically in his spare time he was able to keep up with our
development. Without his work, this certainly would not have landed in
Natty.

Here Here!

-- Chase