Natty X multitouch bug fix testing moving to ppa:utouch-team/unstable

Hi all,

We now have pre-release XI 2.1 work in Natty proper, so I'm moving bug
fix builds for this work to the main ppa:utouch-team/unstable ppa. I
have a feeling we'll re-purpose the ppa:utouch-team/xorg-unstable for
moving the gesture recognizer to the client side of X instead of part of
the X server infrastructure.

I will be pushing an updated xorg-server package shortly with four bug
fixes for testing. Assuming no one yells, I'll hand the fixes off later
next week to the Ubuntu-X team for inclusion into future uploads to Natty.

Thanks,

-- Chase