Subject: Interested in GNOME on touchscreens?
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 16:12:47 +0000
From: Bastien Nocera <hadess@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: d-d-l <desktop-devel-list@xxxxxxxxx>

Heya,

I've recently installed Fedora 15 on a slate computer (in addition to
trying to fix support for my desktop computer), and started testing out
GNOME Shell and GNOME 3 on it.

I came up with a number of problems we have with touch interfaces in
GNOME as a whole:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/Touchscreen

Feel free to add problems that you might find, or start discussing
potential fixes for the various problems on this list.

Cheers